Brother Mitchell was recently featured in the Lafayette Alumni News:
When a small group of residents of Bear Creek Township, Pa., voted in 1993 to secede and form a separate borough, they elected Walter S. Mitchell Jr. ’66 as mayor. And, he’s been mayor ever since.
Read the full story for more information.
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014President Alison Bylerly emailed the following message today: To the College Community: I write to update you on decisions taken at last week’s Board of Trustees meeting, as well as to congratulate the entire Lafayette community on a very successful Commencement weekend. As this was my first Lafayette Commencement as President, it was a very […]
- Presidential Task Force Reports Available Online May 9, 2014President Alison Byerly emailed the following to the campus community today: To the Campus Community: I am very pleased to announce that the three Presidential Task Forces convened earlier this year have now completed their work. These groups were charged with examining strategic issues related to curricular innovation and technology, enrollment size and pr
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014
- Message from the President to the Campus CommunityPresident Byerly sent a message to the campus community today, in which she outlined the Board of Trustees’ endorsement of her vision for creating a unified and comprehensive residential program that connects and integrates residential, co-curricular, and academic experiencs for … Continue reading →
- Message from the President to the Campus Community
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.