Brother Mitchell was recently featured in the Lafayette Alumni News:
When a small group of residents of Bear Creek Township, Pa., voted in 1993 to secede and form a separate borough, they elected Walter S. Mitchell Jr. ’66 as mayor. And, he’s been mayor ever since.
Read the full story for more information.
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014President Alison Byerly sent the following message to the campus community this afternoon. I write to provide an update on the Board of Trustees meeting that took place one week ago. I plan to provide such updates after every Board meeting, and hope that they will help to keep the campus community informed about key […]
- Statement on American Studies Association Boycott December 28, 2013President Alison Byerly sent the following email today: To the College Community: Over the last ten days a number of college and university presidents have released statements regarding the American Studies Association’s recently announced boycott of Israeli institutions of higher education. Some members of the Lafayette community have asked where we stand o […]
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014
- Draft IAGGL ReportThe draft version of the IAGGL report is now available for public review and comment. To facilitate community feedback, two open forums will be held to discuss the draft and to answer questions regarding the data or recommendations: Monday, April … Continue reading →
- Draft IAGGL Report
- DKE Faculty Reception yields huge turnout April 11, 2014 Michael Morgan
- Brothers Assist Planning Dine 3/9 March 13, 2014 Michael Morgan
- DKE Winter Externship Experience – Michael Goldman February 28, 2014 Michael Morgan
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.