Lafayette College recognized two Dekes at the 2012 Alumni Awards for their leadership activities at Lafayette College. Scott Harris ’95 received the award for Chapter of the Year Award on behalf of the Atlanta Chapter as the President of the Atlanta Chapter. This award recognizes an alumni chapter for providing quality and diverse events while cultivating the chapter’s leadership and promoting area alumni participation.
Michael De Lisi ’03 received the award for Chapter Support Person of the Year for his work as President of the Boston chapter. This award recognizes an individual who continually strives to promote alumni activity and interaction within his respective chapter.
Lafayette College presented 26 Alumni Awards on October 6, 2012 recognizing important contributions to the College by our alumni.
10/10/12 EDIT: Check out the College’s coverage of this event on their website here.
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014President Alison Bylerly emailed the following message today: To the College Community: I write to update you on decisions taken at last week’s Board of Trustees meeting, as well as to congratulate the entire Lafayette community on a very successful Commencement weekend. As this was my first Lafayette Commencement as President, it was a very […]
- Presidential Task Force Reports Available Online May 9, 2014President Alison Byerly emailed the following to the campus community today: To the Campus Community: I am very pleased to announce that the three Presidential Task Forces convened earlier this year have now completed their work. These groups were charged with examining strategic issues related to curricular innovation and technology, enrollment size and pr
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014
- Message from the President to the Campus CommunityPresident Byerly sent a message to the campus community today, in which she outlined the Board of Trustees’ endorsement of her vision for creating a unified and comprehensive residential program that connects and integrates residential, co-curricular, and academic experiencs for … Continue reading →
- Message from the President to the Campus Community
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.