Lafayette College recently announced that the Presidential Search is requesting input from the Lafayette community via this survey about what to consider in the search for the College’s next President. Send your input to the Search Committee today! In addition, the College is hosting regional forums as described in this update from the Search Committee. For your convenience, the schedule is copied below.
The Search Committee is chaired by Alan Griffith ’64 with Elisabeth Hughes MacDonald ’81 serving as vice chair. Ed Ahart, Chair of the Lafayette College Board of Trustees, describes the Search Committee’s charge here.
Philadelphia: Tuesday, Sept. 4, 7-8:30 p.m.
Hyatt at the Bellevue
200 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 10016
Lehigh Valley: Wednesday, Sept. 5, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Saucon Valley Country Club
2050 Saucon Valley Road
Bethlehem, PA 18015
New York City: Thursday, Sept. 13, 7-8:30 p.m.
1 W. 54th St.
New York, NY 10019
Los Angeles: Thursday, Sept. 20, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
The Beverly Wilshire
9500 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
San Francisco: Friday, Sept. 21, 1-3 p.m.
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
Northern/Central New Jersey: Thursday, Sept. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.
Park Avenue Club
184 Park Ave.
Florham Park, NJ. 07932
Norwalk, CT: Thursday, Oct. 4, 7-8:30 p.m.
Location to be announced
Washington, D.C. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 7-8:30 p.m.
Williams & Connolly LLP
725 Twelfth St., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005
Boston: Wednesday, Oct. 17, 7-8:30 p.m.
1 Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014President Alison Byerly sent the following message to the campus community this afternoon. I write to provide an update on the Board of Trustees meeting that took place one week ago. I plan to provide such updates after every Board meeting, and hope that they will help to keep the campus community informed about key […]
- Statement on American Studies Association Boycott December 28, 2013President Alison Byerly sent the following email today: To the College Community: Over the last ten days a number of college and university presidents have released statements regarding the American Studies Association’s recently announced boycott of Israeli institutions of higher education. Some members of the Lafayette community have asked where we stand o
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014
- Draft IAGGL ReportThe draft version of the IAGGL report is now available for public review and comment. To facilitate community feedback, two open forums will be held to discuss the draft and to answer questions regarding the data or recommendations: Monday, April … Continue reading →
- Draft IAGGL Report
- The 6th Annual Jeremy Saxe Memorial Basketball Tournament April 19, 2014 Michael Morgan
- DKE Faculty Reception yields huge turnout April 11, 2014 Michael Morgan
- Brothers Assist Planning Dine 3/9 March 13, 2014 Michael Morgan
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.