Lafayette College recently announced that the Presidential Search is requesting input from the Lafayette community via this survey about what to consider in the search for the College’s next President. Send your input to the Search Committee today! In addition, the College is hosting regional forums as described in this update from the Search Committee. For your convenience, the schedule is copied below.
The Search Committee is chaired by Alan Griffith ’64 with Elisabeth Hughes MacDonald ’81 serving as vice chair. Ed Ahart, Chair of the Lafayette College Board of Trustees, describes the Search Committee’s charge here.
Philadelphia: Tuesday, Sept. 4, 7-8:30 p.m.
Hyatt at the Bellevue
200 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 10016
Lehigh Valley: Wednesday, Sept. 5, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Saucon Valley Country Club
2050 Saucon Valley Road
Bethlehem, PA 18015
New York City: Thursday, Sept. 13, 7-8:30 p.m.
1 W. 54th St.
New York, NY 10019
Los Angeles: Thursday, Sept. 20, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
The Beverly Wilshire
9500 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
San Francisco: Friday, Sept. 21, 1-3 p.m.
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
Northern/Central New Jersey: Thursday, Sept. 27, 7-8:30 p.m.
Park Avenue Club
184 Park Ave.
Florham Park, NJ. 07932
Norwalk, CT: Thursday, Oct. 4, 7-8:30 p.m.
Location to be announced
Washington, D.C. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 7-8:30 p.m.
Williams & Connolly LLP
725 Twelfth St., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005
Boston: Wednesday, Oct. 17, 7-8:30 p.m.
1 Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014President Alison Bylerly emailed the following message today: To the College Community: I write to update you on decisions taken at last week’s Board of Trustees meeting, as well as to congratulate the entire Lafayette community on a very successful Commencement weekend. As this was my first Lafayette Commencement as President, it was a very […]
- Presidential Task Force Reports Available Online May 9, 2014President Alison Byerly emailed the following to the campus community today: To the Campus Community: I am very pleased to announce that the three Presidential Task Forces convened earlier this year have now completed their work. These groups were charged with examining strategic issues related to curricular innovation and technology, enrollment size and pr
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014
- Message from the President to the Campus CommunityPresident Byerly sent a message to the campus community today, in which she outlined the Board of Trustees’ endorsement of her vision for creating a unified and comprehensive residential program that connects and integrates residential, co-curricular, and academic experiencs for … Continue reading →
- Message from the President to the Campus Community
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.