Rho Deke Ed McNally ’65 recently received the Greenip Award from the Lafayette College Alumni Association:
GREENIP AWARD: Ed McNally ’65
Recognizes an active alumni chapter officer based on voluntary service achievements over and above the faithful carrying out of regular officer assignments. Honors the memory of William Greenip ’44, former Alumni Association secretary.
Congratulations to Brother McNally and the recipients of other awards for their dedicated, which included 18 total fraternity and sorority members. This exhibits the useful citizenship and leadership that are central to Delta Kappa Epsilon’s values. You can read the College’s full coverage of the the 2013 Alumni Volunteer Awards Ceremony on Nov. 16, 2013 here. You can view and share photos of the event on flickr.
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014President Alison Bylerly emailed the following message today: To the College Community: I write to update you on decisions taken at last week’s Board of Trustees meeting, as well as to congratulate the entire Lafayette community on a very successful Commencement weekend. As this was my first Lafayette Commencement as President, it was a very […]
- Presidential Task Force Reports Available Online May 9, 2014President Alison Byerly emailed the following to the campus community today: To the Campus Community: I am very pleased to announce that the three Presidential Task Forces convened earlier this year have now completed their work. These groups were charged with examining strategic issues related to curricular innovation and technology, enrollment size and pr
- Update from May Board Meeting/Commencement May 30, 2014
- Message from the President to the Campus CommunityPresident Byerly sent a message to the campus community today, in which she outlined the Board of Trustees’ endorsement of her vision for creating a unified and comprehensive residential program that connects and integrates residential, co-curricular, and academic experiencs for … Continue reading →
- Message from the President to the Campus Community
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.