On December 4th, Lafayette College covered the results of our August strategic planning conference:
The fraternity holds leadership conferences before the fall and spring semesters, each with a different focus. This fall, DKE turned its attention to improving its members’ academic performance and increasing its community involvement. The entire chapter, its alumni leadership board, Shupp, and Stuart Umberger, director of fraternity and sorority life, participated in the conference.
The article also highlights the recent activities of students towards achieving their goals, as well as recognizing the alumni who help guide our students through this process. We suggest you read the article in full.
With the recent undergraduate elections, Andy O’Brien ’13 is passing leadership of the chapter to incoming President Michael Kelley ’14. During our winter leadership conference to kickoff the spring semester, Michael will present a review of the chapter’s progress on each of the strategic initiatives, goals, and action plans outlined at the start of the fall semester.
The winter conference will serve as an opportunity for any adjustments the students deem necessary to achieve the mission and vision agreed upon in August. It will also allow our new brothers to understand the process and framework guiding our chapter forward.
If you’d like to participate in the winter leadership conference, please contact Michael De Lisi ’03 at email@example.com
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014President Alison Byerly sent the following message to the campus community this afternoon. I write to provide an update on the Board of Trustees meeting that took place one week ago. I plan to provide such updates after every Board meeting, and hope that they will help to keep the campus community informed about key […]
- Statement on American Studies Association Boycott December 28, 2013President Alison Byerly sent the following email today: To the College Community: Over the last ten days a number of college and university presidents have released statements regarding the American Studies Association’s recently announced boycott of Israeli institutions of higher education. Some members of the Lafayette community have asked where we stand o
- Update from Winter Trustee Meeting February 10, 2014
- Draft IAGGL ReportThe draft version of the IAGGL report is now available for public review and comment. To facilitate community feedback, two open forums will be held to discuss the draft and to answer questions regarding the data or recommendations: Monday, April … Continue reading →
- Draft IAGGL Report
- The 6th Annual Jeremy Saxe Memorial Basketball Tournament April 19, 2014 Michael Morgan
- DKE Faculty Reception yields huge turnout April 11, 2014 Michael Morgan
- Brothers Assist Planning Dine 3/9 March 13, 2014 Michael Morgan
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.